• Departments of mechanical engineering electrical engineering and computer science at IIT-Bombay .,Delhi, Knpur, Kharagpur, Madras and IISc.
• All the seven IITS in Delhi , Kanpur, Bombay,Chennai , kharsgpur, Guwahati and Roorkee.
• The centre of Robotics and Mechatronics at IIT knurl runs master’s programme in robotics. A programme in riobotics can be pursued from several departments o finstitute, such as the departments of computer science and engineering, in the institute.
• National Institutes OF Technology
• The University of Hyderabad-M Tech Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
• Jadavpur University, Kolkata –me robotics
• Birla Institute of Technology and science, pilani –me computer science (ronotics as a specila subjet)
• Sri sathya sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthinilayam-mTech.
• Computer Science with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence
• PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore-Mechanical (robotics as an elective subject)
• Central Manufacturing Technology Institute
• Centre for artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
Political science may be defined as the study of politics and government, in terms of its principles, aims and methods.
To understand the political science in the right perspective, it is essential to study its functional aspects; it plays an important role in the development and inter-linking of various courses. Students studying in any course can to for political science. It requires serious probing of matters concerning the nation. A political science plays a pivotal role in the importance of budgeting the budget process, its, characteristics, objectives and various theories of budgeting, principles of budgeting and enactment of budget. The political science also warrants an employee to assess the changing concept of organization and human behavior in an organization.
The Job prospects unfortunately are not abundant in India for political sciences. But it is a proven fact that only the political science students can find a berth in United Nations organization (UNO). The sources are of the view that political science is not only closely related to social science, but it is also associated to Law, public Administration and public Relations. There are courses like social management of Family Organization, Labour standards, Labour studies, Labour management, political communications. The prospects for students opting this course widen when they enter in voluntary Organizations. Political science graduates could also look at joining the media as political journalist/analyst/researcher.